I was recently contacted by a company called Yeouth Skincare about a collaboration involving their new serum. As we all know, I’m obsessed with serums (and most skincare, TBH), so I obviously said yes! They gifted me this Retinol Serum, and I’ve used it almost every night since I got it.
So…let’s dive in to this awesome product!
*Note: this is not a paid ad (and all opinions are my own), but I did receive the product as a gift!*
*Note: ingredients, directions and benefits sourced from www.yeouth.com.*
What is it?
This is a retinol serum with hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, and aloe vera that reduces the signs of aging. It is designed to be used at night, moisturizing and rejuvenating as you sleep.
What is it made of?
- Retinol helps support skin rejuvenation by gently exfoliating away dead skin to reveal healthy, new skin and fewer visible lines and wrinkles. Retinol supports healthy collagen production to promote a supple, youthful appearance.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally-occurring compound that locks moisture into the skin to help complexions appear more supple and hydrated.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps protect and defend the skin.
- Aloe Vera is extremely soothing and moisturizing to skin.
Full ingredient list: Water, Butylene Glycol, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice.
What does it do?
- Gently exfoliates skin to reveal clearer, healthier, new skin
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Hydrates skin for a more supple appearance
- Protects and defends the skin from future damage
- Encourages healthy collagen production
- Targets signs of aging: fine lines and wrinkles, dark spots and sun spots, crepey skin, pore size, and collagen loss
How is it made?
In the USA, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Phthalates Free, Fragrance Free, GMO Free, Triclosan Free
How do I use it?
At night, cleanse your face and pat dry. After toning, while your face is still damp, dab a dime-sized amount of serum onto your skin and allow it to absorb. Follow with moisturizer.
*Tip: I use a cold facial roller to help the serum absorb into my skin before moisturizing!
**Warning: be sure to use sunscreen during the day as retinol increases skin sensitivity to light.
Here’s what I love about this product:
My skin feels soooo smooth and soft right after this dries on my skin. I’ve noticed distinctive firming and rejuvenation of my skin since using this product. I will definitely be finishing this bottle to the last drop to see even more long-lasting anti-aging effects. I feel like the formula of this product is so expertly made, because it seriously works. It feels so high quality, but is available for such an affordable price (less than $20), and you can even get it on Amazon!
I can’t wait to try out some more products from this company! Next up on my wishlist: the Yeouth Balancing Face Toner (I love a spray toner), the Yeouth Retinol Eye Cream (I love an eye cream with caffeine!), and the Yeouth Glycolic Acid Face Peel.
Some other things I love about this company:
- They have multiple skincare packages that target the particular skincare concerns of different age groups (thirties and forties) (even though it’s never too soon to start thinking of aging skin).
- They have such a range of products in addition to skincare: essential oils, vitamins, and more.
- They have details suggested uses for their essential oils, ranging from eradicating shower curtain scum, trash can air freshener, freshening your gym bag, homemade toothpaste, and so much more!
- They also have a pretty kick-ass blog!
A huge thank you to Yeouth for reaching out to me– I’m always so excited to find awesome companies like this (especially beauty and skincare) with unique, quality products.
Learn more about Yeouth Skincare here.